- Where is your Artwork made?
Our artwork is made in our Studio in Vancouver, BC ny our trained artists..
- Can I view your full Sample Library or access your Digital Repertoire?
Yes. For Trade enquiries please contact us at [email protected] or one of our representatives listed above.
- Can I borrow samples?
We do loan samples to Design firms on a short-term basis. Clients are responsible for covering shipping costs.
- Can I order custom samples?
Yes. We create samples for approval as part the Design & Sampling phase of confirmed projects. However, we can make samples outside of projects for a fixed fee.
- Are custom colourways available?
Yes. Custom colourways are available with a mark up.
- How is your artwork installed?
We typically provide our Artwork as component pieces which can be installed by others. As each project is specific, installation instructions can be provided on request. Gorman Studios can also provide an installation quote if required.
- How do I find out the Material Specifications?
Please contact us at [email protected] and we would be happy to share data sheets for our products.
- What is the maximum size of your Verre Eglomise (VE) panels?
Our maximum size for panel dimensions is 1219 mm x 2428 mm (4’ x 8’)
We can accommodate larger panels to a maximum size of 1542mm x 3048 mm (5’ x 10’) for a surcharge.
- What is the weight of your VE panels?
Our component panels are on average 3.5 lbs per sq.ft.
- How is your Artwork shipped?
Direct from our Studio FOB Vancouver. All our work is Custom Crated and Shipped by our specialist fine art crating and shipping partner. Clients can also arrange freight via their own preferred shipper. Our VE is only shipped by air as it can discolour on substantial journeys by sea or ground. Our canvases are sent rolled not stretched.
- What is your Warranty?
GS warranties our work for two years.
- What is your typical Production lead time?
8-10 weeks from receipt of an approved Sample, approved Design, Confirmed dimensions and funds.
- Are Rush Schedules available?
Yes, for an upcharge and depending on our Production schedule.
- Where can we use your products?
Feature Artwork, Wallcoverings, Inset panels, Component panels for Doors, Table Tops, Cabinets and more.
- How do I start the process of getting a Quote?
Please contact us directly at [email protected] or contact your local representative (listed above).
- What is the turnaround time for a Quotation?
The typical turnaround time for an Estimate is five working days from the receipt of adequate information.